Visit Canyon Vista Post-Acute
At Canyon Vista, we believe that family and friends play a critical role in our residents’ emotional and physical well-being. But, because of the significant risk posed by COVID-19 and our obligation to follow federal, state, and county health guidelines—keeping you connected with your loved ones has never been more challenging.
To address this challenge, we’ve added new ways to meet such as video chats and window visits. And, we’re committed to facilitating more visitation options while keeping everyone’s safety and well-being our top priority.
OPEN Facility Virtual Tours
While we are currently unable to provide indoor tours, we encourage you to view our online virtual tour or view our photo gallery. Or, give us a call at (702) 541-6200 to schedule a video chat or phone call with a member of our admissions team. We look forward to meeting you!
OPEN Video Visits & Phone Calls
Video visits and phone calls are a simple and convenient way to keep in touch! To schedule a FaceTime or Google Duo video call, please call (702) 541-6200.
*Video visits may be subject to cancellation due to resident/staff availability or other unforeseen circumstances.
OPEN Window Visits
Window visits are a great way to connect with your loved one in person. For assistance coordinating a window visit, please call (702) 541-6200.
OPEN Outdoor Patio Visits
Outdoor patio visits are now available to residents who reside in the green unit (unexposed or recovered area) or yellow unit (exposed or observation area). To schedule an outdoor patio visit, call (702) 541-6200. For the safety of your loved ones and our team members, all visitors must adhere to the following guidance:
- Outdoor visitation will be limited to three guests at a time and 30 minutes per visit, per day.
- Visitors will be screened for fever, COVID-19 risk, and COVID-19 symptoms before visitation.
- Visitors and residents must wear facial coverings at all times and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Visitors must go directly to and from the designated visitation area.
- Visitors who are unable to adhere to COVID-19 infection prevention guidelines will not be permitted to visit or will be asked to leave.
- Unvaccinated visitors must remain at least six feet from resident with no resident physical contact of any kind.
- Fully vaccinated visitors of fully vaccinated residents may have limited physical contact with resident.
- A negative COVID-19 test is strongly encouraged but not required for visitation.
- Visitation can occur when the regional Air Quality Index (AQI) is 100 or less (moderate).
*Outdoor visits may be subject to change or cancellation due to federal, state, or county policy changes, COVID-19 status changes, availability of resident/staff, weather conditions, and/or poor air quality.
CLOSED Indoor Visits
We are currently unable to provide indoor visits due to restrictions from the state health department. However, indoor visitation is available when approved for certain compassionate care situations, such as end of life. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay connected by using alternate visitation methods such as phone calls and video visits.
OPEN Indoor Visits for Compassionate Care
Indoor visits for compassionate care situations, such as end of life, are available when pre-approved by administration. For more information or to request approval, please contact our Social Services Department at (702) 541-6200.
Please note that all policies are subject to change and visits may be subject to cancellation due to rapidly changing governmental guidance, COVID-19 status changes, staff availability, weather conditions, poor air quality, or other unforeseen circumstances.